At Winthrop Law Offices, we take pride in providing all-encompassing legal representation that respects our clients’ financial resources. We are not the firm for people looking for the cheapest option as quality legal representation is more than checking a few boxes and filing a few papers. For individuals who want to know that their interests are being advocated by experienced attorneys that are addressing all of the relevant issues in a way that takes into account their economic circumstances. To accomplish this, we developed several unique features that our competitors don’t offer, such as our Gold Standard Litigation System and our proprietary case tracking software.
We see the whole picture. Having two attorneys involves with each case helps us spot potential issues more quickly and also helps us find unique solutions that would otherwise go unnoticed. In addition, each attorney brings their own perspective and approach, which allows us to better tailor our representation to achieve the results you need.
We’ve outlined it all in our downloadable e-book.
What You Can Expect From Your Winthrop Law Offices Family Lawyer
The first step in choosing a family lawyer is to consider what services the attorney provides and their legal expertise. Any lawyer can file legal documents with the court, but a great family lawyer has much more to offer. Of course, this is often reflected in the price you pay for your attorney. Just remember, that like most things in life, the best options are typically not the cheapest. Is having an attorney simply file the paperwork and letting the chips land where they may enough for you? Or do you want a firm that truly has your best interest at heart and has the knowledge and experience needed to helped you accomplish your goals? We offer representation that includes:
- Legal guidance: We believe an educated client is a client who is empowered to make informed decisions. We will explain how the law applies to your case and provide you with a candid assessment of your options and what you can expect in terms of a likely outcome.
- Legal advocacy: We take the time to listen and understand what is most important to you so that we can effectively advocate on your behalf. Our team will ensure your rights are respected and your interests are championed at every step of the process. From settlement discussions to trial, your attorney is a voice for what matters most to you.
- Integrity: We are attorneys that do not stray far from our moral compass. We provide a candid, 360-degree assessment of your case so that you can make the best decisions for you, even when our assessment of the case may not be what you want to hear.
An Available And Accessible Legal Team
You can expect us to reply to your needs within 12 hours, if not sooner.
Unique Processes For Faster Results
Our proprietary systems and processes make us agile. We complete work quickly, thanks to our proven procedures and techniques.
Award-Winning And Published Authors
We’re respected members of the Florida legal community.
Two Attorneys Monitor Every Case
You get double the experience, twice the speed.
Choosing the right lawyer is a deeply personal decision and this is especially true when choosing a family lawyer. Whether you are dealing with a child custody battle or navigating the divorce process, family law issues are fundamental to your life and the well-being of those you love most.
Unlike many of our competitors, we cover all the bases when we represent you. For example, if your divorce order includes a provision that the house must be sold, many attorneys will leave it at just that, instead of addressing potential pitfalls and areas of concern, including:
- Who should the realtor be?
- What happens if the house does not sell in a certain number of days?
- How will the proceeds from the sale be split?
When issues like this are not addressed proactively, parties end up having to go back to court and this is not an effective use of your time or money.
At our firm, we address foreseeable issues and how they will be resolved on the front end by having these matters included in the final order. To us, it is a simple matter of respecting our clients’ financial and economical resources.
- Former Client
- Former Client
- Milly C.